European Pellet Conference 2016
The European Pellet Conference is the largest annual pellet event worldwide. It is the meeting place for the global pellet community and a great opportunity to get informed about current trends in the pellet world. The events attract more than 600 experts to Wels (Austria) by delivering the latest news about markets, technologies and policies. It also offers interactive events that provide valuable networking possibilities for exchanging experience and developing new cooperations and business partnerships.
The conference is organised by the OÖ Energiesparverband, the energy agency of Upper Austria, and takes place from 24-25 February 2016 in Wels, Austria. Upper Austria is an ideal location for such a conference: 1 in every 4 biomass boilers sold in the EU is "Upper Austrian" and over 27,000 installations show how pellet heating has become a standard in the region.
Highlights of the European Pellet Conference 2016:
• Update on technologies, markets, policies and financing
• World Pellet Business & Technology Forum
• Cooperation Platform
• Pellet Market News Worldwide: European and global markets
• Technical Site Visits: one-day trip about pellets and wood chips
• Young Researchers Conference: Biomass
• Energiesparmesse – the "pellet tradeshow"
The European Pellet Conference is part of the "WORLD SUSTAINABLE ENERGY DAYS" (WSED), one of Europe’s largest annual conferences in the fields of energy. WSED offers a unique combination of events on energy efficiency and renewable energy:
• 6 SPECIALISED CONFERENCES: European Pellet Conference • European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference • Young Researchers Conference: Biomass + Energy Efficiency • European Energy Efficiency Watch Conference • Energy Efficiency Services Conference • Smart Facade Materials Conference
• 3 INTERACTIVE EVENTS: Tradeshow "Energiesparmesse" • Technical Site Visits • Cooperation Platform